Genuine Issue British Army Surplus PCS MTP Smock in Multi-Terrain Pattern camouflage material, please be aware that these are Grade 1 used smocks.
It is part of new PCS (Personal Clothing System) currently issued to the British Armed forces.
Fully upgraded and redesigned from the CS95 (Combat Soldier 95) smock and comes with a number of significant improvements including reinforced panels, angled pockets and Velcro attachments.This PCS Combat Smock is a now more generous cut than the CS95 Combat Smock, this enables better movement when worn over other clothing layers.
Please note that some hoods will have the wire removed, this des not detract from the performance of the smock.
- Latest Issue PCS British Army Combat Smock in MTP Camouflage pattern
- Made from IRR (infra-red reflecting) MTP windproof polycotton (50/50)
- Two-way full length heavy duty zip with Velcro storm flap covering
- Attached wired windproof hood (can be rolled and buttoned down when not required) some hoods come with wire removed.
- Hood has drawcord with springed toggle
- large bellow chest pockets with large slotted button fastening
- zipped vertical chest pockets with inner pen pockets
- bellow sleeve pockets with Velcro backing sections to attach badges
- Left and right waist fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets
- Zipped ventilation openings at armpits
- Reinforced panels on lower sleeves and shoulders
- Windproof cuffs with Velcro fastenings / adjustment
- Drawcord on waist and bottom
- Half-mesh drop liner
- Front rank slide
- Multicam compatible
Please note this is a used army surplus product in Grade 1 Condition.