The Sealskinz mid length hiking socks are a 100% waterproof sock perfect for a multitude of activities and conditions where an equal balance of warmth and breathability are required. Highly regarded by Walkers, Mountain Bikers and the Military these are the best waterproof socks on the market.
Mike has worn The Sealskinz mid length hiking socks for years, when tabbing , mountain biking or running the PARAS 10 and highly recommends them.
The mid length sock height will reach approx halfway up to your calf and will go over the top of most patrol boots.
- Constructed with Sealskinz proprietary Stretchdry 100% waterproof, breathability and windproof technology
- Mid weight sock offering the perfect balance of warmth and breathability
- Merino wool lining for moisture control and comfort
- Elasticated ankle and instep offers additional support
- Y-gore heel construction provides a secure comfortable fit
- Padded heel, toe and footbed absorb shock and guard against pressure and friction, reducing the risk of blistering
- Hand linked toe closure, creates a flat seam to prevent rubbing
- Machine washable and Tumble dry (on low).